Meet Richard at an Upcoming Event in February 2020! #FL06

Come out and meet me as well as other local candidates at the Palm Coast Democratic Club meeting at 6:30 PM on Thursday, March 5, 2020:

African American Cultural Society
4422 N. US 1
Palm Coast, FL 32164

I’ll be at the Volusia County Democratic Party monthly meeting:

Daytona Beach DEC meeting on 2/24/2020:

Daytona State College / UCF Building 150 Auditorium
Monday, February 24, 2020 at 7:00 PM

Please come out and see everyone!

I’ll be at this free forum with Ambassador Nancy Soderberg and others at the Ormond Beach library:

Building a Better Community, One Word at a Time.

Ormond Beach event on 2/25/2020

Tuesday, February 25, 2020 at 5:00 PM
Ormond Beach Public Library, Auditorium
30 S. Beach St.
Ormond Beach, FL 32174

EARLY–MID FEBRUARY EVENTS BELOW:

I shared these upcoming events with my email newsletter subscribers. Please feel free to attend or sign up for emails from me!

Richard Thripp logo, alternate version

Thanks for subscribing to my email list to flip Florida’s 6th Congressional district blue. I will be attending these upcoming events and would love to meet you if you want to come out:

All listed events have passed. Please contact me if you want to meet me. I’m still going to events but it’s a lot of work to make listings for all of them.

Democratic Women’s Club of West Volusia Meeting
855 W New York Ave, DeLand, FL 32720
Wednesday, 2/19/2020 at 6:30 PM

Northeast Volusia Democrats Meeting (NOVO)
Red Lobster (2625 West International Speedway, Daytona Beach, FL)
Tuesday, 2/18/2020 at 6:30 PM

Democratic Student Voter Drive at Daytona State College
Daytona State College L. Gale Lemerand Student Center (Building 110)
1200 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Tuesday, 2/18/2020 at 12:00 to 2:00 PM
Parking is free but the campus can be busy so you might have to park near White St. and the UCF building. Parking permits are not enforced.

African-American Heritage Celebration + Parade in Eustis, FL
725 E McDonald Ave, Eustis, FL 32726
Parade starts at 10 a.m. Line up by 9:30 a.m. at Prescott & McDonald Avenue. Booth from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Mt. Dora and part of Eustis are in Florida’s 6th Congressional district, which includes the northeast part of Lake County (already a weirdly shaped county) as well as all of Volusia and Flagler counties and the southern part of St. Johns County.
Thursday, 2/13/2020 at 10:00 AM (Parade starts); 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM for event—I will be at the Democratic booth until 4:00 PM. See this website for more information!

Ormond Beach Democrats Meeting
56 N Halifax Dr, Ormond Beach, FL 32176
Thursday, 2/13/2020 at 6:30 PM

Volusia Democratic LGBTQ+ Caucus First Meeting
855 W New York Ave, DeLand, FL 32720
Wednesday, 2/12/2020 at 6:30 PM

Hot N’ Spicy Festival at the Florida Agricultural Museum
7900 Old Kings Rd N, Palm Coast, FL 32137
Sunday, 2/09/2020, 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM – $5 admission fee

Please also follow me on Twitter @Thripp2020 and pitch in a few dollars if you can. Have your friends sign up for my newsletter on Thripp.com or read more about issues there. Please feel free to directly reply to this email if you have any suggestions or would like to volunteer.

Best regards,
Richard Thripp, Ph.D.
Democratic Candidate for U.S. Congress (FL-06)
Adjunct Faculty, University of Central Florida