Presentation Summary: Learn how to use Club Central on www.toastmasters.org to add new members to a club, pay dues, and submit educational awards.
Additional material regarding updating club meeting information, submitting officer lists, searching club receipts, understanding club membership rosters, and understanding Addendums of Standard Club Options is provided below:
• The Addendum of Standard Club Options (“Club Bylaws”) can be adjusted online via Club Central. Significant changes should not be made without a majority vote of the officers at an officers’ meeting. Most of this is fairly self-explanatory. Note that the new member fee and dues INCLUDES International dues. I have uploaded Port Orange Toastmasters’ bylaws for reference. Our new member fee is $25 because $20 goes to TI and $5 goes to our club. Similarly, our dues are $48 per 6 months because $36 goes to TI and $12 goes to our club. See also: page 7 of Club Central Tip Sheet.
• Searching club receipts: See page 6 of Club Central Tip Sheet.
• Updating club meeting information—see page 3 of Club Central Tip Sheet or page 12 of Getting Comfortable with Club Central.
• Submitting officer lists—see page 1 of Club Central Tip Sheet or pages 13–15 of Getting Comfortable with Club Central.
• Understanding club membership rosters—see page 6 of Club Central Tip Sheet or page 19 of Getting Comfortable with Club Central. Additional notes: members in “grace” are late on paying their dues. After 2 months, they are removed from the roster. Members who are “active” are up-to-date on their dues.
Download slides in PDF format (4.5 MB)
Created by Richard Thripp and presented on 5/11/2016 at Port Orange Toastmasters to fulfill Project 5: Enhancing a Technical Talk with the Internet from the Technical Presentations manual in the Toastmasters Advanced Communication Series.
Tags: toastmasters, club central, toastmasters officers, public speaking, leadership, club administration, nonprofits, toastmasters clubs, toastmasters chapters, web guides